This initiative started only on November 5, 2015 so it has been a whirlwind this past week with dozens, nay hundreds of bakers volunteering to help. Edmonton has a HUGE heart! This web site is brand new, so apologies for broken links or missing pages. Drop us a line and let us know if you encounter problems.
So, how to get involved:
- Join the email list so we can stay in touch with you.
- Decide what to bake and how many dozen you are donating – and let us know so we can keep tally.
- Package the goodies and freeze them.
- Label them – be sure to identify if there are nuts/peanuts in the baking, or if they are gluten-free, vegan, or other special bakes.
- Drop the frozen baking off to one of our drop-off locations.
- Like our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/BakeABatch/
- Join the Facebook event. https://www.facebook.com/events/904535932956796/
- Follow us on Twitter. http://Twitter.com/BakeABatch
- Share this with all your friends!
Thank you for being part of this amazing mission to provide a delicious new Christmas memory for women and children fleeing domestic violence. It’s a sweet start to a new life.