Please, no gifts that depict or include violence of any kind. (Think graphic novels, video games, movies, etc.) All gifts are gratefully accepted, and these are a few items on the wish list for WINGS of Providence. Some are gift suggestions, others are basic needs that they are constantly needing to fill. Thank you!
Gift ideas for Moms/Teens at WINGS
- Gift Cards – Cineplex Odeon movie passes, Edmonton Attractions passes, Best Buy, McDonalds, iTunes, WEM theme park/water park passes, etc.
- Perfume, Hand & Body Lotion, body care products (no nail polish, incense or candles)
- Jewelry – Ardene’s, Claire’s
- Books, magazines, graphic novels
Gift ideas for Children at WINGS
- Puzzles – floor, brain teasers, board games etc.
- Video games – nothing rated over M
- Toys for all ages (0-17) boys and girls.
- Books, graphic novels
- Lego Sets
- Movies – Disney or Pixar
- Stuffed animals
The below you need to contact Wings Of Providence to arrange drop off. Please do NOT bring with your baking as we have no way to store turkeys and large items. We are accepting gift items only. Thank you.
The practical stuff:
- Teen/Kids/Baby winter clothing
- Turkeys or Hams
- Christmas Oranges
- Grocery Gift Cards – Walmart, Sobeys, Superstore, Safeway, Co-op
- Bus Tickets
- Baby formula
- Feminine products
- Non perishable foods
- Wrapping paper, gift bags, tags, bows
- Mops, buckets, broom, dustpans
- Can openers
- Hair ties, headbands, etc.
- New/unopened toiletries: Shampoos, Conditioners, Lotions, Tooth Paste, Soap, etc.
- Washcloths, dishcloths, towels, and facecloths
- Please no candles, incense or nail polish
- Twin Bedding (48 bedrooms have 2 twin beds)
Twin Sheet Sets| Twin Comforters | Twin Blankets
- Winter Boots – all sizes (women and children)
Winter Coats, ski pants, and apparel (all sizes)
Toques, scarves, warm + waterproof mitts, gloves, ear muffs, etc.